Naturally occurring cliffs and steep-sided excavations in fractured rock can be prone to instability. A thorough geotechnical assessment is required to determine the potential rockfall hazards. Our geologists are trained in rope abseil access techniques and have many years of experience in the assessment of rock faces.
We can offer the following services:
- Preliminary stability assessments (on foot) of cliffs and rock faces
- More detailed inspections using rope abseil access techniques
- Quantitative stability analysis, rockfall trajectory analysis, cutting slope design and excavatability
- Design of rock slope stabilisation and strengthening works and preparation of detailed specifications, bill of quantities and drawings
- On site advice and verification of rock slope stabilisation works