We are looking for a qualified engineering geologist with at least 10 years industry experience in the geotechnical sector.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following ;
- Preparation of desk studies and geotechnical reports
- Planning and implementation of site investigations
- Geotechnical logging and mapping
- Interpretation of geotechnical conditions and development of ground models
- Design of geotechnical engineering works (piling, anchoring, soil nails, foundation etc.)
- Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff
Ideally the candidate should have a first degree in Geology and an MSc in Engineering Geology or Geotechnical Engineering, should be Chartered and hold a full UK Driving Licence.
We offer a competitive salary and a chance to work on a wide range of projects within a professional engineering consultancy located on the edge of Dartmoor.
If you are interested please send your CV